API v 0.5
First, we begin with a basic API that we will expand over time, including more features and fields. Get your API key if you want to use our API services. A single idealista API key is valid for a single domain. Read the idealista API documentation to know more API issues
Terms of service
Here are some terms you must know before start:
- You may not alter the information we provide, including buildings information, real estate agents, images and logos.
- You may not replace the urls we provide.
- You must indicate that the information comes from idealista providing a link to our site (http://www.idealista.com/)
- You can not sell our API to third parts.
- The use of the idealista API is free. The author of the application shall request an express authorization to idealista if the application is wanted to be used for any commercial purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that idealista may impose or adjust the limit on the number of transactions you may send or receive through the service.
- The use of the idealista API is at your sole risk and the author of the application will be the unique responsible for the use of his/her application.
- If you break the terms of service or you abuse of the service, idealista can block your requests.
Request an API key!
Send us an email at labs [at] idealista [dot] com indicating your name/company, domain/ip and a brief description of the project.
Changelog API v 0.5
- 'HasVideo' field
- 'VideoType' field
- API v 0.5 documentation
Changelog v 0.4
- All property types (garages, premises, offices and rooms)
- 'Since' field to search properties added last week or last month
- 'MinRooms' field to search properties by rooms number
- Property location details to results
- Real estate agent information
- v 0.4 documentation
Changelog v 0.3
- Results ordered by distance
- Distance to center or address added to JSON
- v 0.3 documentation
Changelog v 0.2
- Bug: empty location fields
- Bug: property duplicity on pagination
- Bug: error when maxPrice or maxSize were not sent