idealista API (v0.5) will stop working on August 1st, 2015.
Please, send us an email at labs [at] idealista [dot] com indicating your name/company, domain/ip and a brief description of the project to get a valid key and start using v2
Start using idealista API v2
Send us an email at labs [at] idealista [dot] com indicating your name/company, domain/ip and a brief description of the project
Terms of service
Here are some terms you must know before start:
- You may not alter the information we provide, including buildings information, real estate agents, images and logos.
- You may not replace the urls we provide.
- You must indicate that the information comes from idealista providing a link to our site (http://www.idealista.com/)
- You can not sell our API to third parts.
- The use of the idealista API is free. The author of the application shall request an express authorization to idealista if the application is wanted to be used for any commercial purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that idealista may impose or adjust the limit on the number of transactions you may send or receive through the service.
- The use of the idealista API is at your sole risk and the author of the application will be the unique responsible for the use of his/her application.
- If you break the terms of service or you abuse of the service, idealista can block your requests.