información sobre vivienda y economía Ir a idealista.com »

impuestos por comprar propiedad en espana

respuestas:

i am also an american, and bought property in sevilla in 2000. the broker omitted telling me that there were any closing costs, although i asked him. at the closing, they tell me in the notaria that i have to pay an extra 30.000 dollars in taxes. they were lying: it turned out that the only impuesto i had to pay was the transmission taxes, 7 per cent at the time (now is 8 per cent). i had to call in a lawyer, who charged me for the registration, plus her fees, and she came out with the wrong solution: escriturar por less. this impacts the plusvalia (capital gains) now that i am trying to sell it. there are two plusvalias to pay, the hacienda and the municipal. there is also an "imputed" tax, by which, if you are a foreigner, the "impute" you an income for the total value of your property, and you have to pay income taxes in this " imputed" income (this in addition to the normal real estate tax, the so called ibi). the total cost of selling the property in spain acually is above 25% of the total price of the property. conclusion: i don't advise any foreigner to " invest" money in a property in spain. if you like the country, just rent, you are entitled automatically to a 5-years contract, renewable for another 3. by then, after 8 years of trying to "live" in spain, fighting the constant rip-off of your neighbors, you might have lost all desires to "live" in spain. i believe the spaniars are too selfish and envious of foreigners, and consider them a safe target for ruthless exploitation and deceptions. jerry grosof. g5grosof@msn.com

0 0
¡vota positivo!
¡vota negativo!

para poder comentar debes